2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had trouble order monthly service and finally got it straightened out after much effort. I used monthly as I would be traveling for about 5 weeks and would not be using the system I sent an email to cancel as required by their system, but they claim they did not get it and continued to charge.

I had missed the charges on my credit card and did not know I was still subscribed. When I went online to re-subscribe for the rest of the season, I was shocked to learn that I was still active and was being billed. They did check and confirmed that I had not accessed the service for about 5-6 weeks, but state, "too bad" you did not follow our procedure. I actually did follow their procedure but they messed up.

Now it is my fault. This is the worst service I have ever experienced. If I had accessed the service at least once, they might have a case, but I had not used as I had cancelled. Also I kept getting booted off the system when I was subscribed I tried to watch games.

I thought this was just because my monthly had run out so even if I was still subscribed, they did not provided the product.

I would recommend that anyone using this service be extremely careful and in fact not use it at all. I will find another activity for my time.

Review about: Nhl Tv Subscription.

Reason of review: too many to mention again.

Preferred solution: I just don't want people getting ripped off by NHL tv in the future.

Comments

I can't even figure out how to cancel the subscription... keeps telling me to go to settings and cancel there, but there is no cancel... only resubscribe.